Wednesday 12 August 2015

Mean Girls Book Tag

I was tagged by Katy over at Slut Sistas Book Blog. First time being tagged for this kinda' thing. Yay, fun!:D And hey I did enjoy that movie! Here goes...




“On Wednesdays we wear pink!” 
Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?


When reading The Pleasure Principle by Jane O'Reilly, I coulda sworn I've read some of the scenes somewhere. Was it FSoG? Or maybe, Crossfire series? Or wait, was it This Man? O.o #sorrynotsorry


“You go Glen Coco!”
Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.


Since this is fresh in my head, I'll say Nick from Ricochet by Keri Lake. He went through so much, I just wanted to make sure he accomplished what he set out to do, as violent as it was.

"Boo, You Whore." 
Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.


This is easy. I'm sorry to say it will have to be most of Ava's from This Man series by Jodi Ellen Malpas.


“She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.”
We all love Regina George. Name a villain you just love to hate.


In case you're new to this blog or you haven't clued in yet, I'm a HUGE CD Reiss fan, as in HUGE! So imma go with Daddy Drazen, the patriarch of the clan from her Submission, Corruption and Perdition series! You see glimpses of him throughout each series, and the little I've seen, there's just something really vile about him. YET, I wanna know more!!! Cray, right?!?


“Get in loser, we’re going shopping!”
How long do you typically spend at a book shop?


If it weren't gonna raise too much suspicion, I can probably be there all day, but since I don't want security getting called on me, I'll go with 1/4 of a day.

“It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!”
Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?


Actually, I think the Tear Asunder band from the series with the same name by Nashoda Rose will get one on me if they were real. Seriously, those boys! They're hot, they play music, they kick a$$ and they will just melt your panties heart!!! Plus I figure, that goes with their territory, being in a band and all ^.^

"I Just Have A Lot Of Feelings" 
What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?


Immediately, I just like to stare into space. Eventually, if it lingers, I wallow in it. It doesn't matter where I am, if the story hit me, I like taking a pause and just let the "feels" roll through me.

“How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” 
Describe your ideal character to read about.


My ideal character will probably be of mixed race, for starter (I think I've only read a 1 or 2 of those), and as a heroine in a romance read, she will be of a blend of Penny Reid's with that touch of geekiness, Kristen Ashley's with that touch of quirkiness, and CD Reiss' with that touch of edgy intelligence, if that makes any sense at all. HAH! 


That was fun! Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did:)

And now I'm tagging Stéphanie over at Belgian Naughty Reader. That is, if she's cool to play...

***********************************
There are tons more questions, which one can use, if one chooses to;)

“She doesn’t even go here!”
Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?

“It’s pronounced like Cady”
Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?

“You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” 
Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?

“I can’t help it that I’m popular.”
Which over-hyped book were you cautious about reading?

“I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.”
Your favorite fictional parents.

“That is so Fetch!” 
Which book or series would you love to catch on?

"Nice Wig Janice, What’s It Made Of? – Your Mom’s Chest Hair!"
Which character’s one liners would you love to claim for your own?

**************************************

Thanks for dropping by!

~Leftie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...